False Claims Act Attorneys of NY
False Claims Act
Our firm represents employees who as private individuals sue employers for fraud of the federal government under the False Claims Act. Employees are rewarded for their whistleblowing by receiving a portion of the recovered damages.
Examples of violations of the False Claims Act is retaliating against an employee for reporting their employers fraud against the government, such as:
- government contractor fails to clean up a hazardous or toxic site in compliance with government regulations
- Cost padding to inflate invoices submitted to the government
- Underreporting the quantities of oil, gas, timber or materials taken from land to defraud government in paying royalties owed
- Using government grant funding on an unrelated project
- Product substitution in government projects
- False certification of compliance with government project specifications
- Concealing property of government
Call us now at 800-893-9645 for a consultation.