Looking for the Best Westchester Criminal Defense Lawyers?
If you are reading this page, chance are you or a loved one has been charged with a crime. Whether the charge is from the District Attorney, Attorney General, United States Attorneys Office or other prosecutorial body, you should retain immediate legal representation.
"The government has an infinite number of resources to prosecute your case. You need to have a law firm to help you fight back"
We defended clients charged with the following:
- Speeding tickets, suspended licenses and other traffic violations
- Serving alcohol to a minor and other violations of the Alcoholic Beverages Control (ABC) Law
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Drug charges, including possession, manufacture, cultivation and sales of narcotics
- Weapons or firearms violations
- Domestic violence
- Homicide, murder and manslaughter
- "White-collar" crimes
If you have been charged with a crime contact our firm at 800-893-9645 as soon as possible.
- Find the Best DWI Lawyer in Westchester
- DWI Refusal Overview Part 1
- Aggravated DWI Attorneys
- DWI Defense Lawyers of Westchester, Rockland, and Orange Counties
- Drug Crimes
- Top Weapons, Guns, Firearms Defense Lawyers
- Assault Crimes
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Murder, Manslaughter And Homicide
- Environmental Control Board & Conservation Law Defense Lawyers
- Medicaid Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyers & Medicaid Investigation Defense Lawyers of NY
- Driving With A Suspended License in New York (VTL 511)
- Westchester County Misdemeanor Defense Lawyers
- Fight Your Marijuana Charge
- A Glimpse Into Unlawful Possession of Marijuana In New York
- Dutchess County New York Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Putnam County New York Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Poughkeepsie Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Reckless Driving in Manhattan
- Ramapo Criminal Defense Attorney