Avvo Rating
Empire State Counsel
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Above the Bar Awards
All-Star Lawyers

Pleasantville, NY AUO Suspended License Lawyers

Call Now 800-893-9645

What should I do if I am charged with driving with a suspended license or aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle “AUO” in Pleasantville Village Court in Westchester County?Speeding Ticket Tuxedo NY

You should enter a plea of not guilty, invoke your right to remain silent, and retain our suspended license lawyers by calling 914-723-7900.

Court Description: The Pleasantville Village Court is located in the heart of downtown. It has jurisdiction over misdemeanor matters (such as Unlawful Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Sale of a Control Substance in the 7th Degree) and lower level civil matters including landlord tenant cases.

“Driving with a suspended license is a crime in which you can be sentenced to jail. A conviction can follow you for the rest of your life and hinder you from getting the job of your choice.”

Why do I Need a Lawyer?

Having the right lawyer can make all the difference in whether or not you are convicted of a crime. A suspended license case is rather simple for the prosecution to prove. You need a lawyer with the skills to help you reach an amicable resolution.

What is Your Goal?

Our goal is to either dismiss your charges or have them reduced to a non criminal charge. It is important to have a law firm that can walk you through the process and counsel you through this difficult time.

Is This Really a Crime?

Driving with a suspended license in NY is a crime. Depending on how the District Attorney’s Office drafts the charges, you can be charged with either a misdemeanor of felony. At the end of the case, you can be sentenced to jail or probation.

What are Some Things I can do to Resolve This Matter?

You should go to DMV, obtain a copy of your driving record and start clearing up any suspensions that you have.

I Didn’t Know my License Was Suspended? How can They Convict Me?

If you failed to notify the DMV of an address change, and your suspension notice went to the wrong address, you’re failure to notify the DMV will not be a valid defense to the charge.

I’m not Working and Cannot Afford to Clear Up my Suspensions. What Should I do?

You need to come into compliance with the law. Ergo, the faster you clear up your suspension, the faster you can resolve your matter. Your failure to clear up your suspensions will adversely affect the resolution of your case.

Call our criminal defense lawyers today and ask for a confidential consultation at 914-723-7900.

Main Suspended License Page
AUO 3rd Degree
Meet Your Criminal Defense Lawyer

Call Now 800-893-9645
Client Reviews
“I was extremely pleased with the friendly yet professional service that I received in resolving my legal issue.” Karen K.
“Joseph Villanueva and staff made the whole process so easy and gave me the peace of mind that I didn't receive points against my license. Well worth the money!” Linda P.
“Best attorney I’ve worked with. Stayed in contact throughout the whole process. Gave me frequent updates and always replied back to me within an hour. Definitely recommend.” Nikki C.