We are highly skilled and experienced litigators having practiced before federal courts and state courts. We are experienced in various alternative dispute resolution processes, including arbitration proceedings. We have represented clients in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
We are in close contact with our clients during the litigation process, to ensure that their questions and concerns are answered accurately and quickly. Our approach to litigation is always done so with our clients' best interest at heart.
We also help our corporate clients turn accounts receivable into assets through litigation and informal means.
- Westchester Personal Injury Lawyers
- Firefighters Have The Right To Sue Negligent Property Owners
- You May Be Eligible To Sue For A Work Place Accident
- Experienced Representation For Scaffolding Injury Victims
- Car Accident Victims Can Obtain Money For Significant Injuries
- Common Areas of Medical Misdiagnosis
- Accidents Victims Suffering From Truck Driver Negligence Deserve Dedicated Lawyer To Fight For Them
- Stop The Negligent Maintenance Of Elevators and Escalators